domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2008

Superwoman

Dedicado a las super-madres, en especial a mi amiga Gaby, que está lejos y a quien extraño mucho!

Everywhere I´m turning
nothing seems complete
I stand up and I´m searching
for the better part of me
I hang my head from sorrow
slave to humanity
I wear it on my shoulders gotta find the strength in me
cause I´m a superwoman
yes I am yes she is
even when I’m a mess I put on my vest with an S on my chest Oh yes I´m a superwoman
for all the mothers fighting
for better days to come
and all my women, all my women sitting here trying to come home before the sun
and all my sisters coming together say yes I will yes I can
cause I am a superwoman,
yes I am yes she is
Even when I’m a mess I put on my vest with an S on my chest Oh yes I´m a superwoman
when I’m breaking down and I can´t be found, and I start to get weak
cause no one knows me underneath these clothes but I can fly we can fly,
oooohh cause I’m a superwoman
yes I am yes she is
Even when I’m a mess I put on my vest with an S on my chest Oh yes I´m a superwoman

No hay comentarios: